Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

.Missed out on this little show by I'd still prefer staying liquid in these highly volatile markets.

Yes very strange days latest month.The Japanese trouble at the power plant could be handled if they can restore electricity and start up the cooling pumps.If that's the case that could bring some release .

But on the Middle East we have not such a good idea how things will rule out.So far they tend to control the situation by force but if that's the best option I don't know.Being in stocks past years is a rare situation.Very shaky moments.

But for us CLL holders is this stock a good one to own further?

IMO if they do well and bitumen price stays the current level or even higher this is a least not bad.Due to the Mid East situation things could shift in favour for the oil sands.I wished we had in Europe a neighbour like Canada and no producer for oil like those from the Mid East.

With the recent trouble many investors are trapped again .We had some view we could sell above the 1.65 around May but that could change with the unrest on the markets.The biggest danger IMO is the Middle East.I don't think after the trouble which started in Tunis this will end very soon.

European Union has showed once again they can't make decissions.Their "no fly zone" they are talking about will go into the garbish box again.Getting control of an army for about a 6.5 mil. habitants of Lybia wouldn't be that hard to make and take control of the situation and remove Kadaffi.

New Message
Please login to post a reply