Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Shi Min Sen, the email address I was given when I asked for Guesella's email was inquiries@connacheroil.com . Also you can call 403-538-6201 which is investor relations and you'll want to talk to Grant. Grant is the Vice President of Corporate Development.

I inquired about the re-financing of their debt... They are monitoring the markets and looking for an opportunity to term out their debt (hmmm.) Grant said their was a cost involved with doing so, I would assume that it is significant... they would be litterally saving millions if they did.

I also asked about the 3 light oil wells in twinning. The first is producing as we already knew, the second has just started producing and the 3rd has yet to be tied in as the frost has broke and it is muddy as all hell, they can't get any heavy machinary in. Grant expects the third well to be tied in and have a news release in about 3 weeks. 2/3 are good so far.

Also asked if there was anything else that would be interesting to know, he thought about it for a while but no...

Apr 21, 2011 01:04PM

Apr 21, 2011 09:52PM

Apr 22, 2011 02:53AM
Apr 22, 2011 11:05AM

Apr 22, 2011 11:32AM

Apr 22, 2011 04:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply