Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Apr 19, 2011 05:24PM
Apr 21, 2011 01:04PM

Apr 21, 2011 09:52PM

Apr 22, 2011 02:53AM
Apr 22, 2011 11:05AM

Apr 22, 2011 11:32AM

Apr 22, 2011 04:51PM

American bulls has posted a buy if for the next trading day, I believe that is the 3rd in 4 days. I hope that cll will catch up with the couple of strong days that the markets have been having, what seems to be the rebound of the latest bad japanese nuclear news.

My god Sharky, you live on the other side of the planet, very cool. I as well love fishing, I am going on a trip to northern Lake Superior at the end of may, the Slate Islands. The most amazing light tackle lake trout fishing I have ever experienced! First 3 weeks I fish out of a canoe with my black lab zeus ( he's a heafty 100 lb dog, always exciting trying to keep the canoe upright) no booze, no cigarettes, no caffeine. Then some family and friends meet me up there with the boat ( and booze!) Really it's all can I think about lately. Almost 6 weeks out in nature.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply