Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Ludwig ...... you hit the nail on the head.....i HAVE to stay in shape to control that 14R ! IT is a real beast straight out of the box with no modifications. There is a guy on the web with one who has a supercharger on it !! He runs it in the quarter mile . The 14R will out run any bike in a straight line and is pretty good in the twisties for a big bike. I like the 14R for crusing and taking my girl with me and the occasional solo ride !! lol Yes it is a great place to ride but the season is only about 6 months.

Your car is really nice !! Looks like you take care of your toys !! I use the Klasse brand of paint sealant on mine ....better than a wax product .....i use the all in one cleaner and the high gloss sealant ....amazing stuff . I have to buy it online. It is made in Germany.

I agree on the financing......get a better deal........like i said so far Mr. Bloomer has done a great job if he can do some better financing it will surely lift the stock !

Thierry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply