Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Thierry

Did some research on the bike and it's quite an impressive machine.Real beast if you asked me.You can use your 20 years of lifting to control this one I guess.In Belgium this model is a ZZR 1400 .There are a lot of racing bikes here and one of the popular onces beside the Japaneses is the Ducatti brand.I was more a fan of the street racers like the Yamaha V max or the Honda super Magna years ago.In the US the models are sometimes nicer then the ones here.I prefer the touring bikes now because in our country it's full of speed radars and hidden controls.Only in some parts like the Ardennes you can drive some faster because there is less control.My roadster is also a little beast .It's tuned up to 340 hp instead of 320 original.I can outrun touring bikes up to 750 cc .

This is my roadster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DBZBv102M

My Avalanche is also tuned but mostly I drive very quiet .

I think it must be fun to drive were you live .Only half a million of habitants on an island 3 times the size of the Netherlands according to wiki info .Super.

Now hoping Mr. Bloomer is aware of the possibillities of a financial deal.Best could be like someone stated to pay of the current notes and taking a new deal at lower interest .I remenber last dillution was done at a very low sp at that moment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply