Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Did I read it right with 600 cm of snow?That's quite a lot of snow.I never seen here more then 20 cm but I live close to the coast(only 50 km ) so winter time is not so hard but I've seen in the news troubles in the US and Canada with heavy snow.If we get just a good snowy day almost all our traffic is stalled.

You got my attention for the Klasse and I did some research on you tube and indeed this is good stuff.I have some scratches on my 2 cars and will try this out if I can remove this with that cleaner.Good tip Terry.

This is a CLL close look chart.You see we are hoovering around the 0.225 line.I would like to see we start a move up again or MM are manipulating again to push it lower and pick up cheaper shares.With no news to come CLL is always vernable .I think 0.34 can hold for a while as resistance now because if we get some good news from here a 10 to 12 cents profit is a good margin for traders.

If you will use this website I take this from a French site which is a very detailed one and good charting options.It's this http://www.boursorama.com/bourse/cours/graphiques/historique.phtml?symbole=3tCLL

You have to register to use the chart options but almost all stocks are available there.Do you speak some French because I noticed there are many French named cities on the rock.

PS I will mail you my personal email that's easier to use for non CLL related info.

New Message
Please login to post a reply