Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

I'm really curious if we will see a smash trough the .32 next week.It looks like some are buying in advance now but i wouldn't be surprised despite we have the news of a higher production ,which should be the case because they have added some new wells if there is profit taking again at that level.I doubt a bit if this will be fact .If we go over it easily then a new trading range could be a fact.I think the 032 to .55 will act as a new range but first the 0.32 level must be taken out.If I'm right a guy on the other board posted once they need around 16.00 bpd to become a more stable company .

From what I've read recently many analist don't see a heavy spike in oil price soon.Reasons are less tension in Iran now that the Ahmadinijan idiot is out of power,Lybia again on production and stable .For recover of economics a stable oil price is good for consumption.So that can't lift CLL as a bituman producer but also not take a burden because at curent levels is also not bad I think.But therefor they need to advance in stable production output and also lift it slowly in the future.All by all despite they have two plant for 10.000 bpd production it's obviously not so easy to get this done .In fact they are now just a little over half withg 12.000 bpd instead of 20.000 as designed and I guess they will not reach 10.000 for one.If they can achieve 17.000 ILO that would be good.I assume there is a gap between the theorical level and the real one in SAGD production.Of course with implementation of new tech ,extra wells etc.. it can be done but that will cost some money I think.So thumbs up for week to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply