Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Ludwig,

great post ....ya i just read most of the other board....seems Mr. Bloomer and co. are doing a great job pointing us to the road of profitability !! I am convinced they will make this work .....and if others are too ...we will see when the markets open today.....i think we can break the resistance ....just a hunch really ....close of .37 is my very wild guess.

As a final thought, maybe some giant (and medium, small ones too) Oil Sand companies will need this SAGD+® process that has been developped, improved, tested and owned by Connacher, one of the benefits to be an integrated producer. With SOR below 3, Connacher is probably having better results than most companies. That could bring substantial supplementary revenues (royalties) should this happen. There are certainly good reasons why Connacher have named and registered their process.

I have been thinking about that as well ....they continue to test , test and test more ..they seem to be building proof that SAGD+® is worth an investment. That would bring some much needed revenue for any expansion plans etc ...

All the Best !

New Message
Please login to post a reply