Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Yes something is brewing.I think we may get some news in short.Some say within a few days on SH.It's like the bankers take position in front.Could be we see another run up on the news but then profit taking I guess.I'm hoping on a .30 level .Don't think it will be taken out but if news is ok it can be done in months to come.Let's hope we finally have a good year with upside momentum for CLL.

Oil has reached bottom I think.Will start to move up again .It has touched same level like some months before.For Q4 figures it will be affected by lower oil price but focus could be lying on production increase now.

I was wondering what the spot was on the pic .It's seems to be a bottle of beer.Very funny.Is that every year the same with all that snow?Temps at - 45C to -50 ???That must be cold there.The lowest I know at my place was some years ago on New years night -18 C.Weather so far is super for winter time.Even some flowers start to pop up at some places.But it will go lower in days to come but still no heavy winter weather only showers and wind some time.Do you use snow mobiles on the rock for transportation?How fast can these machines go?

New Message
Please login to post a reply