Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I read this from a poster and i have about same thought.

since the new CEO Christopher Bloomer started April 2013, there has been steady operational improvement and cost reduction over last 2 quarters. He has been providing quarterly operational updates about month before earnings results. So here is what happened over the last 2 quarters:
1. July/16: Q2 operational update: CCL rises .07 to .34 in 10 trading days.. then fades to .16 in 6 weeks
2. Oct/15: Q3 operational update: CCL rises .17 to .26 in 23 trading days.. then fades to .16 in 3 weeks.
Note that .16 is your recent double bottom.
I suspect many have not forgotten these 2 cycles, and you can expect it again.
Anticipating continued operational and cost improvements.
Watch the results carefully, as when there is a realization that cash flows have reached a point that they can both cover their debt obligations and grow at the same time with lower costs, CLL will settle into a longer term uptrend. However, they will have to show us first. The signal for a longer term uptrend is simply when a new 1 year high over .34 is taken out with force. I like the risk/reward on this one.

If they can achieve it that will shed another light on the company.2014 IMO will be a turn around one .If they are lucky with their productions and cost savings if later in time another company would take them over this can support the bid price .

New Message
Please login to post a reply