Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

After spending two days in a row at sea and having nice catch it's good to see CLL taking the resistance .I think we may get an update real soon and investors are driving up the sp in advance.Normally about a month before the Q figures they gave an update.Based on chart pattern in fact the way is up now towards the 0.5 zone.

I hope they wll not taken out soon but stay on their own now that economics,oil price etc and their own efforts are lining up in their favour.

We could see a run coming when, figures are out from the update that can last 2 or 3 days and then the profit taking.Could be a good time to sell and buy back or loading up more .

My other shares are alos doing well.

Yeah I've seen too that Rebels is back on SH.As i understood he sold his stake in CLL with big loss after they collapsed two years ago.I never did sell one share.Though situation has looked very dark I didn't believe they should go bankrupt.So now it looks they could climb out of the problems.

New Message
Please login to post a reply