Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I will sell all my shares I bought below .50.I have parts at 0.17,0.18,.32 .

If you have a double or more that's a nice profit.looking to the behavior in this stock yousee big investors pushing it up some days before the news is fact and they start taking profit when news is out.CLL can swing in large % compared to bigger stocks.My view is to watch the move and try to take profit .Then when the momentum fades the stock will reach a point of equilibration and then back in.In fact if you take profit the day just before figures or news you can never be trapped when figures are bad.When they release something that doesn't please the big ones it can fall quickly.

Supposing news is super good and we are out then wait till the rush has come to an end and profit takers are done.

CLL is still a stock with a lot of uncertainties .Will they bought out??Can they survive on their own??What's the real value??

New Message
Please login to post a reply