Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

Drugs is a problem but so far I never seen a shooting .In some parts in big cities drugs are popular among young kids specially the XTC one.Ised in dance clubs which we have a lot here .I never involved in drugs though they became common when I was in my 20 .I've seen on Discovery channel that heroine is a big problem in Alaska too.Is it not a bit related at the long cold winter time which has an effect on peoples mind.I wonder what you guys are doing when it's so cold and such piles of snow?

We had a very unusual winter time now with no snow and only 3 days below zero.But otherwise winter time is not so hard like in Canada.I hope you have good summers with less rain.Here we can have wet summers.I think that has it's toll on the cars bodies with all the salt .If next winter is there you should take a pic from the street view when there is a lot of snow.

But I think there is a nice scenary and beautifull views and places on the Rock.From what I found on google population is only around half a million on a land that is 20 times Belgium.Here we are with over 10 mil. so you can imagine it's quite crawdy here.I think if you should drive here in rush hours in a city like Antwerp or Brussels stress level is high.Even for me it's hard.

New Message
Please login to post a reply