Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Recently there is good discussion on the other board.Pro and contra guys up there.We'll see within some days when the big investors starts moving.But CLL will not rise now in 1,2,3 to levels of 1 and more but gradually .The main disssion is IF well or NOT they willm go alone and IF they can handle it.

I agree with the guy who said it's still a risk because they can't face any economic downturn,oil price tanking etc..They have not much left to sell to get the needed cash.But so far besides the Ukrainian unrest there are no big clouds to darken the sky.

Personnally I would like the stay on their own .My only fear is how they gonna deal with the debt reminding what DG did in the past and that's something that unrest some others as well.Once more clarity is givven about this issue then a burden falls away.If we get trapped again with a dillution of shares we're back at lower price with more shares .That's why I prefer to sell in front of news.Don't think it will be fact now but maybe later in the year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply