Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah link works.That's cool Terry something I would do as well if I should live there.Is that what you mean with skido?Do you have a snowmobile as well and what is about the hp of such a machine and the top speed?

Don't you have no movies about ice fishing or what you catch on the ocean or lakes ?Do you have guns for hunting ?These are all things we can't do here because of the milder climat and the small size of the country +to many people living .Though I don't like winter time it must be fun as well.I guess you have long high pressure zones to because the sky is so clear blue.What I like as well are the New foundland dogs.They look like small bears.Very nice animals.

That's something I miss here.Living in a country with plenty of space must be great.You can have some fun once you're out in the wild and do some crazy stuff with bikes ,trucks ,cars are motorbikes.Here it's almost impossible to found such area's.

New Message
Please login to post a reply