Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I really don't know what we can see as reaction this week.Yesterday I think the tanking halted so maybe we see a small move up again.You see that was my fear a bit we could see a news about the debt but I hadn't expect we should get so quick .On the other hand we had no share dillution and maybe they have enough for a while.I also think if nothing happened second Q figures could be better and according to some market news analist think Q2 figures to come could be better because The US had a very harsh winter time which had some impact so bourses could get a lift but after these figures i would like to be out of the market and wait a while with taking actions.So far i took profit on a big chunk of my Total shares and invested a small part lately in CLL which was after all better to wait .The rest of my Total I will sell within coming weeks as well.

So for CLL I have no clue because first I thought we could see same thing like before which is a run up just days before figures but now with this news I don't know what to think.Past week I saw MM take an action on GTE.The company resulted figures at the upside and at once the sp took a dive and then jumped up very quick to end in the green.That's a trick MM do when they see a lot of stopp losses placed so they let it tank quick and pick up the cheap shares .Placing stop loss on small companies is very tricky.So I wouildn't be surprised they will do it on CLL if investors who are a bit in panic now and they place stop loss they could face same thing.It's a common trick.

I also think like you they can pull off this now with new funds.In fact CLL is a stock you better hold for long but take advantage of the swings which are huge.Up to 50 % or more in short.But you know Terry people are greedy and when we see a run we always think it will go further and while it llater tanks we are angree we haven't sold.That's the nature of peoples mind I think.If you look to CLL's chart we had many events to sell and buy back.

New Message
Please login to post a reply