Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Den:

Have to admit that I agree with you. The "off topic" Forum is far too minimally used. So, here is my initial contribution.

One of the principal elements of investing in this market enironment which I feel is likely missing is the need to look beyond the North American continent for good investment ideas. When one looks beyond he Norh American markets, to the Orient, S. America, the Middle East, Africa, etc., it is amazing what opportunities exists for investing in fine companies in growing markets of the world. Many of these opportuniies not only are in growing parts of the world environment but, also are fine companies in rapidly growing markets in key industries. Addiionally, many of the companies in these regions are engaged in growing sectors of the world economy and are stong maket participants paying dividends equal to or superior what we in America are accustomed to.

An excellent resource for identifying International companies available for investment, is the Bank of New York ADR (American Depository Receipts). This tool will provide the resource for identifying and beginning the evaluation process for identifying worhhwile potential investments on a world wide basis.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply