Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

None of us expect them to announce us. I think they will sneak up on it because Galore doesn't make sense when you consider roads and power lines. CUU should go first. If a major that they like joined us we could offer a reverse buy out leaving them with 40% as operator and the major could join them in a 3 way on Galore. I can see that happening down the road. It would require a start and that should be through us. Teck did not reserve port space! So if they were more advanced than us...

In thier last budget they had room for either option but focused on labour issues and mine repairs. That was ecpected. They also improved their long term finance by paying out the short term stuff. Their balance sheet looks good now. I did expect it would take a quarter to set things up. The road to cuu seems paved. With the Polish on the hunt I'd expect Teck to fatten up and our district would make a tastey fattener. For the Polish to say what they did, you know that is an entire quarter behind their preperations. Remember Ajax. That deal was sooo done. If they really have an interest in us they would have poked Teck last quarter and I think that may be the case. I also don't think they are the only ones. Teck and Newmont have had a chat. HPY and a few others with interests in that joint jurisdiction have all been talking. If Teck is talking with other Jrs they must have talked about us too.

Some people are asking about the drilling. Our drills are being guided by the partial results and the other supporting data. As they are published you will see a wild pattern. Yes, Paramount was the big focus but right now it's our high priority targets. What caused the switch is even more important. Elmer doesn't jump around without a good reason. I think we are allowed some latitude in guessing why. The results will be enough proof to justify the erratic changes. When I talked to Elmer about the notable change he implied we'd be happy. So this amounts to proving more resources when we should be converting to reserves. Only a major departure from the norm would cause that. It's obvious to me what's at the root of it all.

The BFS should come early. We can add the other components after. The real stunner will be the RE RE just when Teck figures out what they want to offer. Holes 410 on need to come in. We are drilling a bunch of shallower holes, sone that are required for technical reasons, but a bunch that are for exploration. Exploration in the final stages?? Yes. Mind you, these are not blind shots. They are spots saved for the very last. I'm expecting up to 2 billion pounds to be revealed and potentially a doubling of the gold. One thing we have to ask ourselves is why didn't they drill Mess Creek. Not even 1 hole! Stubbing your toe on 5 grams of gold should have earned 1 drill hole. Perhaps in the scattering of the holes we may just see one hole from there confirming my coppery Red Chris theory. With the data from Paget I have more reason to think this is correct.

Looking at who has the easiest route and the fastest power hook up I think it's fair to sideline all others. I think we can conclude that fruitfull discussions are taking place now and what CUU wants to do is see if there are any other players who'd like to look under the hood. Mid Nov is still high on my radar for a sudden move. The extra money is probably mostly going to the drills. Yet, there's enough left over for another land grab and the legals. This week should bring the first in a series of NRs that will excite. The sp movements suggest the above is correct.

Oct 24, 2011 03:01PM
Oct 24, 2011 03:22PM
Oct 24, 2011 03:28PM
Oct 24, 2011 04:01PM

Oct 24, 2011 04:06PM
Oct 24, 2011 05:16PM

Oct 24, 2011 10:12PM
Oct 24, 2011 10:22PM

Oct 25, 2011 01:08AM
Oct 25, 2011 12:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply