Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Avanti Mining Inc. is pleased to announce recent changes to its management team. Shane Uren, President of Greenwood Environmental has been appointed to the position of VP Environmental and Permitting. Robert Blair has resigned his position as VP Exploration effective October 31, 2011.

Mr. Uren is a Registered Professional Biologist in British Columbia with a Masters in Civil Engineering from the University of British Columbia. Mr. Uren has considerable experience in the management of environmental assessments of mining projects in British Columbia, Canada and oversees; including BHP Billiton's Ekati Diamond Mine, Cambior's Rosebel Mine, Inco Ltd.'s Goro Project, Novagold's Galore Creek Project, Thompson Creek Metal's Davidson Project and is currently engaged with Copper Fox Metals on their Schaft Creek Mine Project environmental assessment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply