Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi all,

I am new to the Board and a recent investor in CUU since March of last year. My average price is higher than I would like but after doing my DD combined with the educated contributions of the posters here who were also at SH my confidence in this stock remains high. I enjoy the educated postings and diverse, respectful opinions on this board as opposed to elsewhere. With that in mind, I finally decided to offer some thoughts and ask the Board their opinion.

I work in the heavy construction field and have experience in large projects such as the building of infrastructure of mines, and have worked on large Projects in the Alberta Tar sands, the nuclear industry etc. The biggest hurdle Projects of this size encounter is the ability to attract and retain skilled labour to execute the work. The past number of years have been challenging to Organizations to either recruit or replace experienced workers and in my opinion is a major contributor to cost overruns.

The labour forecast projections I have read point to a severe shortage of skilled tradesmen across Canada for the next number of years which tells me that this needs to be factored into any cost assessments when estimating the cost to build a mine. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that these costs are rarely forecast with any sort of accuracy which again in my opinion is the biggest contributor to cost overruns and low balling of Project cost estimates.

What are the boards thoughts as to how an upcoming skilled labour shortage may get factored into the mine cost?

Is there a factor of importance attached to future labour costs when estimating the startup costs for the mine and the potential buyout price for CUU?

Thank you all again and I look forward to your feedback.

Boiler2

New Message
Please login to post a reply