Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Copper Fox was the featured company in INK Research's Morning Insider of 12 October 2011. I can't remember why I didn't post it at the time, on SH or here, but I'm posting the relevant info now in response to some concern that CF wasn't on analyst's radar just because no one at BNN has expressed an interest since Elmer's interview in April (as if mention on BNN should be any kind of criterion anyway). I liked the closing disclosure statement.
. . . . . . .
British Columbia Premier Christy Clark envisions something of a mining renaissance in her province according an editorial yesterday by the Vancouver Sun. If mining makes a significant come-back, will the Copper Fox (CUU) Shaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum-silver deposit located in north western BC be a part of the story?

A lot will depend on the results of a feasibility study which the company hopes to release by year end. The study will incorporate the results of an updated resource estimate which the company released in July. The National Instrument 43-101 estimates include 6.1 billion pounds of copper in the combined indicated and measured categories. If the feasibility study turns out positive, Teck Resources (TCK) will have 120 days after the report's publication to decide if it will exercise any of its earn back options on the project which allow it to acquire up to 75% of Copper Fox's interest subject to meeting certain conditions.

Meanwhile, insiders have continued to buy over the past few months, particularly during the recent market swoon which sent Copper Fox shares back under $1 for a few days.
. . . . . . . .
Since September 26th, three Copper Fox (CUU) insiders have bought a combined total of 405,000 shares in the public market at an average price of $1.07. Prices ranged between 89 cents and $1.37.

The biggest buyer was Director Ernesto Echavarria (ANI, RHR, RPM, KLH) who picked up 280,000 shares in the public market. However, he also acquired 1,851,852 shares on September 30th through a private placement at $1.35. He also received another 1,851,852 shares at the same price for settlement of a loan he had provided to the company.

Mr. Echavarria now holds 202,917,115 Copper Fox shares representing 54% of the company's quoted market value. In addition, he holds 1,851,852 warrants and 700,000 options.

Disclosure: One or more INK employee owns shares of CUU

New Message
Please login to post a reply