Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your absoultly right. The BFS does trigger Teck to say yes or no.

The problem I have with that is, Teck says ya were in. They will make their desion based on the information from the BFS.

THe BFS shows us what has been proven in the ground NOW. ( today). We have Nice value in the ground and Teck in my opinion will say ya. But. If their is a number attached to the BFS , which im sure their is. How can the BFS be complete, if we have multiple drill samples yet to come back.

I hope im getting my thoughts across, I am not bashing in no way. I just want every CUU stock holder to get their value. We have endured manipulation like crasy and its very frustrating to watch the value of this stock go down down down.

What if we get back these drill results and find that we have a better spot to set up the mine? or our mine life increased anouther 50 years because we have just proven that we found anouther Shaft Creek? or the more gold or more silver or grades of metals got higher and higher? These are all questions that could be answered by drill samples. After all thats why we drill, to prove up our resourses. But if they results are not coming in, then what does management do?

I think were at the tip of the ice berg, yet I would love to see all of us get our value for it.

Teck may say well get in for the 400% because they are making their desision on the BFS of the day. The missing drill resluts can change the whole picture real fast.

Keep in mind, I am still very pleased with management. Just very dissapointed with the company thats doing our drill samples....I would think they have had more than enough time to get this done !!!! or is Teck holding on to them?

Im not saying that Teck is, but I would think its been long enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply