Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Insider buying at CUU over the past 1.5 years has been off the charts. There's been nothing happening over the past month, as others have pointed out, but there's been no selling either (last selling was by David MacDonald's wife a few months ago, which only accounts for a tiny, tiny fraction of the insider holdings).

The lack of buying could very well be a signal that insiders have the BFS in hand and are now in a blackout period.

I still check out SH once in a while and I noticed this article posted by a writer for Money Morning, a daily newsletter:

http://www.stockhouse.com/Columnists/2011/Dec/2/Five-energy-stocks-insiders-are-buying-up

If you read that article, the author thought it was worth flagging these energy stocks because of insider buying. Look at the volume and the value of the purchasing by insiders. None of these comes remotely close to comparing to how Ernesto and David MacDonald have loaded up on the Fox.

You'll sometimes read my messages about how low CUU could dip due to global economic pressures. The macro picture can affect us all. But, ultimately, I have full confidence in CUU and its incredible resource value, just like the insiders do. I just wish I had access to the funds they do to purchase that much more.

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply