Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dec 12, 2011 11:00AM
Dec 12, 2011 11:05AM

Dec 12, 2011 11:10AM

Dec 12, 2011 11:32AM

Dec 12, 2011 11:38AM
Dec 12, 2011 11:44AM

It's possible we could hit 78 cents before the buying begins but unlikely because Teck can back in without the bfs. I think the bottom will be 90 cents. This mornings dump is a trick. These guys have been at it for a year plus. Every NR is greeted with a sell off. No surprise here. Now add tax loss selling coming and the liquidity drain.

As for lateness. This company has yet to meet a stated goal. There's always a 2 week oopsies clause in every stated time frame. If you don't know that by now... Have you ever seen Elmer sacrifice quality to rush things? Not.

Not enough drilling to turn this into reserves? Duh. Hole 415 was to test the edge of the structure. And guess what, we found what we expected. Drill through the lower grade till and bingo, you're in high grade. Notice the 0.55 grams of gold. Notice the description for the silver. We have silver concentrations high enough to mine for silver. You could do it with an excavator. Another thing about the geology. Mudguy does not predict what's going to come from the ground. I do. I've also been mostly right. Who are you going to believe? We are headed higher in grade. I'm hoping we will be around to drill up more of the North because it will add 300,000 tonnes and a lot of that will have high grade. Elmer said 3 SC's I said 3.5. This is not the kind of thing you can produce over night. We have enough evidence for another 3rd of the deposit. The deposit got about 250 square meters bigger with a depth average of 250 meters. Do the math. That's huge.

This is particularly important:

DDH CF415-2011: This hole was drilled to the west and undercut several shallow (100m deep) pre 2005 drill holes that intersected weak copper mineralization. The mineralization commenced at a core length of 13.0m and continues to the bottom of the hole at 626.0m. Chalcopyrite, bornite and molybdenite occur as disseminations and as fracture/veinlet filling in potassic, phyllic and biotite altered brecciated granodiorite and andesite. This hole has extended the mineralization an additional 284m along strike and 340m below the floor of the proposed open pit designed in 2008 to a vertical depth of 470m below surface.

The thickness of the mineralization and assays from this hole demonstrate that mineralization could extend a considerable distance to the north past this hole location. Most importantly, the results of DDH CF415 and DDH CF413 have extended the mineralization a considerable distance beyond that outlined in the current resource estimate which is being used to design the proposed open pit mine plan contemplated in the feasibility study.

And it's still open below.

Then:

DDH CF413-2011: The mineralization commences at a core length of 38.7m and continues to the end of the hole at 576.68m. Disseminated and fracture/veinlet controlled chalcopyrite, bornite and molybdenite occur in potassic and phyllic altered granodiorite, andesite, intrusive breccia and feldspar porphyry dikes. The mineralization on this section has been extended an additional 110m west of the proposed open pit designed in 2008. This hole intersected a considerable number of un-mineralized late basic dikes.

This one tell us we found the edge where newer dike systems exist. While the results were pretty good we have found the limits of the older geology. That was the purpose of this hole.

So we have defined that the strike does indeed continue North along the described geology. The Titan is being confirmed as well as the aeromag.

Dec 12, 2011 01:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply