Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to disagree with those who think we will get more if we delay more. Common sense would convince anybody that more time would get us the chance to create more value, get more results etc but the global economic condition is not getting any better. I think we need to get this wrapped up asap and get between 4 and 5, even if I think we're worth up to 8 because if markets keep melting, Europe crisis gets scarier, there wont be much companies out there willing to spend billions to buy a project, as great it is. Look at the teck SP in 2008-2009 and tell me without smiling that they would buy us 5$ when their share was worth below that. If you see a bright future in the next 5 years out of this messy land of garbage, I respect your optimism but indicators tend to think we're up to some low profile years ahead. If you were to renew your morgage next week would you go with a fixed one? I dont think so. I expect another 5 years of same or slightly worst economic climate. Lets wrap up this thing and get whatever we can get.

New Message
Please login to post a reply