Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Weekend poll: What's your high/low purchase price?

I'm enjoying the various approaches to trading and the stories that ring so true to me, especially those who describe this experience as a "rollercoaster."

There have been days when I've been dancing around the living room thinking about how CUU has put me in a better financial position and there's more to come.

Then there have been days when the s/p is deep in the red and reports of Europe on the brink of collapse and I wonder, "how much longer until this story plays out???"

I take my hat off to those of you who got in back in '06-'08. Wow. You've shown incredible patience and, yes, it would have been wise to load up at 5-10 cents but that's the true challenge of investing -- steeling your nerves when the chips are down. It's much easier said than done!

Anyway, let's hope it's a smooth ride to the finish line (although it's never that simple, is it?). No matter, our day is coming, we can all be sure of that.

Keep the stories coming. I feel a real sense of community here. Investing is only one aspect of our lives, but it's one that can improve our lot in a number of ways.

Feb 05, 2012 12:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply