Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Weekend poll: What's your high/low purchase price?
Good evening from Florida. Just got back to our condo in port st lucie from ft lauderdale. Had travelled on Friday to catch the jets/panthers hockey game and had missed out on most the good news when it came out. So nice surprise for this weekend. I started accumulating CUU about a year and a half ago and tried to follow mcdonald's purchasing pattern. I probably purchased over 75 times during this time frame and have never sold a share. My low is probably .15 and my high has been $2.60. I have continued to accumulate up to a few days ago and have adhered to the theme " follow the $" and have gotten a bunch of family and card buddies to get involved with CUU. I am hopeful that our buyout price will replicate the Andean resources buyout and I continue to patiently await the bfs news release. Thanks to all the longs(you know who you are) thru this past year and a half. Cheers hkahka
Feb 05, 2012 12:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply