Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Webgogs....." I would like to hear who's interested in the concentrates "

This I am in total agreement with you. In the last 6 months I have been contacted by headhunters for positions in Vale, Barrick and BHP for their canadian operations. These guys have already started recruiting talent for what is coming down the pipe in 3 to 5 years. This is for construction positions in their firms to manage the construction of the mines......not so much the day to day operations.

As well, with us pulling out amazing silver numbers I can't help but think that Silver Wheaton has taken notice since we are in their back yard. Why not help finance the mine if they get exclusive rights to buy the silver?!

Lastly I was looking at Ledcors website and they are hiring like crazy in BC. I think it was mentioned that Elmer was in discussion with them a while back.....could be wrong.

Bottom line is this waiting game is bloddy painful but how many times does this opportunity come along?

Thanks for your comments as they always make me think outside the box.

New Message
Please login to post a reply