Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey Foxy, we'll miss your reasoned, and stable comments. And I'll miss the picture. Hope you will re-consider.

Surprised that we have no comments from the PDAC yet. I would have been there but an currently sailing the Caribbean. When I booked this vacation, I didn't think I would have to worry about the timing of the BFS. So I'm still hoping we get some face to face comments from management.

I, for one, think management has done a poor job with investor relations am not prepared to give management a free pass for the BFS delay. I think management gets a failing grade for investor relations. You don't think they knew in December that the BFS wouldn't be out by the end of 2011? Yet they still continued to say things looked good. And now we have missed the Whistler conference (with no follow-ip investment) and the PDAC with no BFS, and management is now hinting that the end of Q1 is not necessarily edged in stone for the BFS. We have seen this before, from a group that has brought in several mines and knows the score, has had continual access to Tetra and their report progress, and knows the complicities and inter-relationships of preparing a BFS.

Interesting that there has been no feedback from anyone that has called management recently. I know I tried, didn't get through and my call was not returned. Obviously, there is an agenda, and probably dictated by Teck, but I think we need to open things up as soon as possible to thrid parties.

I also think we need to do a PP, and start a 4 drill campaign in May to put the heat on and add some more value to our Company.

These are the big leagues and we are really of no consequence in the final position. We will do well because the major players will do well, but just don't string us along with misleading or mis-guided information. We are investors too. I still have great faith in our management and Board, and we will all do well. I just expected more disclosure.

Sorry. Most of you know I have a few hundred thousand shares in for the long haul, so I'm not a basher, but I get tired of the lack of information. Beside I had 20 minutes of prepaid time of the shipboard internet to use up.

I'm happier now, but I will miss you Foxy. And Vette - how did you know it was a good time to get some sun?

New Message
Please login to post a reply