Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I just returned from the PDAC show. I went there early and had a chance to talk to them for about 45 minutes.
After I talked to Jason and Shane, the conversation with Elmer started like "just don’t ask me if Teck will buy us out." :)
As I expected, they could not tell me much more than what was stated in the latest NR but there is some information that I could share with you.
-FS could be late about a week or two, or it could come in around 4-6 weeks from now.
-Elmer said that when the FS gets finished we will be halted and that’s how we are going to hear about it.
-They were not in a blackout last month but they will be once they receive the FS.
-120 days for Teck to make their decision is 120 calendar days.
-If Teck decides to buy us out, they can not offer less than what the SP is at that time.
-The situation with Nova Gold and Galore creek is going to make us more attractive because we are in a better position.
-Global macro-economics will NOT impact our final buy-out price
-We should be realistic about the buy-out price and not expect 10 bucks like some people on SH
I will post more information next time but for now I would just like to say that they were very polite, positive and friendly. I really enjoyed talking to them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply