Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks MES for the update.

Hope others attending PDAC will provide more over the next few days.

Your information sounds positive and it's good to hear they feel that macroeconomics will not affect the buy-out price. I've always believed that management (while maybe not always accurate on news release timelines because of circumstances beyond their control) does want to do what's best for retail investors. Insiders hold around 65% and bought up to 2.70 on the public market. That's double from here. They will be rewarded as will we IMO.

There are very few ventures in life that are "sure things". I have invested for many years and have researched many juniors. C/F is as close to a "sure thing" for at least a double (hopefully triple or quadruple!!) over the next 6 months. There are just too many positive things here that minimize our risk. Sure there may be other ventures which may advance in s/p while we're waiting, but that's not a risk I'm willing to take.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply