Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: The Rewards of Patience - 3-Year Average Metal Prices Rising

I was away for quite awhile . So my mind went astray , Vette . And I believe your right .

It's the only reason and by now it's more than obvious. You all have your answer.

People have been waiting for Feasibility because of the 120 days and back in etc.,,

Put that in the garbage....

Feasibility = Liard Interest transfered to CUU

No matter what Teck takes after (20%, 40%, 75%) CUU at that point is in the driver seat until Teck earns it's interest by spending all it's expenditures.

So Teck will never let the Liard interest go to CUU, thus Feasibility is delayed.

The timelines have become so absurd, and the reason so ridiculous that teh cat is out of the bag.

Before they let those voting shares go to CUU (if ever), an agreement must be made, a partner must be found, A $$$$ must be agreed upon etc etc.......

And if ever a spinco is involved , well then they must agree on who is part of the board of directors......

This is what it's all about....

New Message
Please login to post a reply