Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: The Rewards of Patience - 3-Year Average Metal Prices Rising

While I have a high respect for all your posts Vette , I'm curious to know why you say that we'll never see the Feasibility Study . Just my curiosity kicking in !

Because once Feasibility is released the voting shares are transfered to CUU, giving CUU control over all decisions until Teck earns any of it's back in options...and Teck just won't let that happen.

CUU has again delayed the Feasibility that was almost completed last Dec....

Even in Dec Elmer told me that Cam (a guy who Elmer said could run Tetra Tech) said it was complete. After that delay he said yes 100% absolutely...Q1

The reasons this time are scheduling difficulties ? and monpower shortage ?

I have 3 emails from management Feb 10th and Feb 22nd that say it was on time.

So this time I don't buy it. These delays seem to happen to often in the industry right before buyouts.

it is obvious that Teck did not want the Feasibility out (so that the voting shares are not transfered) and some form of negotiation is going on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply