Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yes, one more piece of the puzzle. Thanks vette for your great detective work. I can sleep better at night and now I think there is more than a 90% chance we will never see that BFS come public. I wonder if we will even see RE3 come out before an offer is made. If I were Teck I wouldn't want a bidding war to deal with. I would offer a fair price ( and perhaps a little more ) to get a deal done asap.

Its like going to the high school prom. You find this pretty gal who you want to ask to the prom and you find out nobody has asked her yet but you haven't worked up the nerve to approach her yet. Sooner or later though, someone will ask her and you'll blow your chance if you don't make your move. The closer the prom gets the chances grow greater that SOMEONE will make the move. Will it be Bill, will it be Roger, will it be Dave, or will it be you Mr. Teck. RE and BFS are coming soon, make your move Mr. Teck... Stay tuned

New Message
Please login to post a reply