Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I also dont think Tecks going to act prior to receiving the FS for what its worth. Theres a normal course to business and as much as some people think the buyouts just around the corner...I think it will be announced during Tecks 120 days.

Rogue,

This is where I would disagree with you Rogue. Teck has their own engineers that are very smart and can figure out how the new RE numbers will factor in the BFS. I think they will act after RE3 but before BFS comes out. Once the BFS comes out they will lose the voting shares and control of this project. I don't see Teck wanting to lose control for any reason as CUU could then sell their interest to another party that Teck would not want to be in bed with. Would you want to be in bed with an arch competitor that will dictate how your money must be spent to fulfill your earn in option? I don't think Teck will want to be in this position so their best play is to take us out before BFS gets completed. Just my 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply