Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Defense of our investments is not pumping....rogue you have gotten it dead wrong

Pumping is accomplished by a poster with no vested interest in the company or stock.....someone, who like the bashers, is paid by the MMs to promote the stock for their bosses once they have filled their quota on the way down and now want to accelerate the stock price to the upside to make money in that direction as well before reaching a certain level and dumping their position to take profit.

I've been quietly reading the posts here for over a month now but signed up just for the purpose of correcting the above statement as it is completely incorrect. First off, "Pumping" is not limited to paid groups or individuals. Anybody can be a pumper if they put enough time and effort into promoting a stock. The messageboards are full of pumpers and they are no different than you or I. They're not paid by MM's, they're just trying to move the stock price in the direction that makes them money - Which is normally to the upside.

Secondly, you got it dead wrong when you say that pumpers have no vested interest. Vested interest is the most important ingredient to a succesfull pumping campaign. In pumping 101, having a vested interest is the very first step. The second step is promotion. Over promoting falls into the pumping category without much difficulty. Consistency is the key.

Finally, "exposing bashers" as you put it, has caused more harm than good from what I've witnessed in this form over the past Month or so. It's highly unlikely that Bashers are paid by an organization to bash, in fact there was a lawsuit not terribly long ago involving a company who set out on a bashing campaign on internet messageboards. Their true intentions were exposed and they were sued and paid significant damages. I'm sure lessons were learned. The bashing I've seen is likely just regular people acting like complete jack a$$es trying to get a rise out of people. These people seem to enjoy the confrontations with others as it strangely makes them feel good about themselves by making others angry or uncomfortable. They are not being paid. They may have short positons, and they may of lost money previously and may simply be taking out their frustration in the form of bashing, so that they can make others feel as miserable as they feel deep down inside. Either way, going out of your way to expose these individuals just adds fuel to the fire. They feed off the confrontations. As long as you give them attention, they will keep doing what they are doing. Best thing to do is to completely ignore them. They have no bearing on what you believe to be true, so why empower them by giving them attention?

New Message
Please login to post a reply