Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Defense of our investments is not pumping....rogue you have gotten it dead wrong

Rogue, at least you admit you are a basher

Whoa whoa whoa whoa Foxy.....Im not a basher, Im a realist. The two may sound the same when verbalized but they are different from each other. Im not trying to argue with anyone my last post was merely trying to act like a wake up call. The last thing I want is to turn this board into the battleground soap opera that SH has become, and please dont take this post offensively as it isnt meant to be so.

Ive stated multiple times that theres a lot of people here who absorbed the overzealous optimism and misrepresentation of facts that were DAMNED LUCKY. How many stocks could they have taken this attitude on and lost a bunch, or everything in its entirety.

CUU is an amazing stock, but I think the eye opener here is that anyone whos all in and absorbs this mentality is seriously playing with fire. Stock market horror stories are made of these kinds of lapses in judgement.

CUU is killer, almost guaranteed as far as I can see, ergo the point is to do your own due dilligence and dont trust what you read. There were a lot of skewed facts here a lot of people saw through, but no one wanted to pipe up about because big brother wouldnt have any of it. Thankfully this issue seems to be rectified, and some of you really should breathe a sigh of relief. You very easily could have been the victim of a pump and dump by wilfully ignoring a certain level of realism.

If you think positive posters here are pumpers then, respectfully, you just don't get it. You call it pumping,or criticize us when we expose the bashers, or fight fire with fire on the one occasion where vette did and was chastised here for it, not pumping, no...... the investors with very large positions call it defending our investment against those who come here on the behalf of others to try and shake our substantial number of shares loose.

I didnt say all positive posters are pumpers, I defend my investments by doing proper due dilligence and never overlooking anything. Sometimes someone is trying to say something very substantial and they get ignored. This kind of scenario is where you may wish you had thought a bit harder about what they said, because maybe they were right and no one wanted to believe them. The fact that there was really only one opinion on this board, and anyone with a different opinion was getting ostracized should have been a wake up call for everyone.

Yes all the juniors have taken a pounding. Yes the Ventures in the gutter. Great time to buy a lot of stocks. I bought a bit more CUU on Tuesday, still waiting though. If investor interest sags the sp will probably go down as people dont want their money tied up anymore. Theres a lot of stocks on the venture youre money will go further in than CUU, but theres only one stock on the venture I can think of that affords the most safety for your investment. CUU.

Take a look at a spherical object...a globe if you will. You can only see one side of it. But I can see the other. Add a third party into the mix and from any angle they choose they see yet another side. A fourth party from a different angle sees yet another side.

But we all see the exact same globe regardless of what angle youre looking at it from....and the more eyes on it, the more sides we see.

The more supported opinions, negative or positive give everyone viewing it the chance to see the whole globe at once. However you cant see the whole globe from just one set of eyes.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply