Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I expected the FS late this year. So I set things up to carry myself into Dec. If it comes early fantastic. If not then I can live with it.

Everyone who is wondering about this astonishing about face has every right to be surprised. The question of just who is this for is valid. Why now, why are we suddenly trying to support the sp? So many questions. But this simple answer is they feel they need to do it to try get more retail back on board. From our perspective we should not be saying this might be an act of desperation and instead we should be saying "about bloody time".

Many of us have nagged non-stop for this kind of action. Now we are getting what we want! I was surprised they relented. Now that the shock is over I'm in the camp that says "finally". A tear and a half ago I discussed the PR plans they had and was told they would be touring and holding private conferences and that they had some surprises planned for the general public. This must be one of them. I can't wait to see what comes next.

In the article posted yesterday the Lady was cited as saying the geologists had to start playing to what investors want to hear and not to what geologists wanted. That is probably the single most important sentence in the article. As a money man I can tell you that is how you build a mine. It's how you get cash to get pounds to get sold. I can see why Elmer delayed this tact for so long.

We didn't have the true measure last year because we knew the FS would be delayed and we knew we didn't have the money for a huge drill program. So we squeeked by and ended up with our results this year. BUT. Look at the cherry land we bought in the process. Look at the studies we got done. Had we tried to do all of that in 1 year the land would have been much more expensive and we might not have been able to negotiate the cherries before Teck rumbled in with a big fat bank account.

At the end of the day I still think Elmer played his hand brilliantly. We got everyone to fold with a pair of Jacks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply