Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ya, we're looking at $1.15 for re-entry. Nice little roll going on. Obviously, 1 larger player will change that but I don't see one coming this month. It's pretty clear that we have reach our audience in full. Today's trading is a few people only. With the aerial studies due next week this might attract a reasonable sized player but they may just wait until the nd of June which is what I expect. Let the EU elections go through then see where the market is at. Since no one expects any real progress from the EU and that they will just hold for now the down turn will be news fear driven but won't have a big impact. So if we get another 10% down that would be good enough for me to take more. We should also get a good NR citing the potential for some of the land we bought. This should give us a 10-15 cent swing to play.

New Message
Please login to post a reply