Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
So, if they are negotiating only a sale of the Laird and Paramount Zones or just the parcels included under the Shaft Creek agreement, they could close the agreement any time up to the date of the FS without Teck having to be concerned about a counter offer coming as a result of the release of the FS. Of course that wouln't stop another company expressing interest on the basis of the recent RE. There remains some pressure on Teck to settle the matter sooner, rather than later. The hints are that much is already known about the FS study by Teck as well as CUU. As noted in the past, this could be a complicated deal if they are trying to work out some sort of CUU2, i.e. What will be included in CUU 2?, what will the new option agreements say?, will there be a different deal on lands owned by Teck, vs. CUU lands?, what will be the structure of CUU2?, what about lands to be used for road acess?, etc. What, I am trying to say is that, if they sre planning a partial buyout with a CUU2, working out the details of the deal may be the only reason the deal hasn't been completed. From Elmers remarks today about working closely with Teck and about there being no techmical problems with the FS, I just don't believe there is any great mystery remaining about the upcomimg FS to either CUU or Teck.
New Message
Please login to post a reply