Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jun 06, 2012 08:32PM

Our case is a tad different. We stopped producing pounds. We said the resource is big enough. If you are getting paid by the pound... I'm surprised nobody is questioning this in their buy out scenario's. By rough statistical calculation we have at least 300 meters more depth below our two zones and using a conical shape to determine the mineable area that adds 2 billion pounds. So what I'm implying is you will be able to convert resource to reserve for the main areas. It's also probably that the deposit is mineable where it extends under and through the mountain. Add up to 4 billion pounds. You see where this is going. We should be past the 15 cents a pound mark. Yep, I know there's been calls for us not making the 10 cent mark by Roco but his predictions are crap anyway. Now add the 500 meter extention at 15 meters conical ... By the time this is done you have safely doubled the deposit. Using this method I came up with 3.5 times the pounds. And that's just in the known area. Remember there were a bunch of anomalies? (7) They all share the same signature. So what are we worth now? This is just the area of inclusion up to 2011. Now we have ideantifies a 20km anomaly. This is future value. So ignore this and just focus the valuation on the probable. That works out to about 3.5 billion bucks or 8.75 a share. My low end is 5.75 so the average is about 7.25.

So if you think I'm nuts then tell me why we stopped expanding the pounds and shifted to district mapping. Wouldn't a 100 billion pound deposit give us more money? You all know I hammered away at Elmer for more drill and he kept saying Teck had enough info. Perhaps someone wants to call him and ask about that. Don't accept the "we could drill it for a decade more" line. Ask why not more pounds.

Jun 07, 2012 07:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply