Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jun 10, 2012 12:06PM

That's a good point about the NTL gamble. Does teck pay for power generation just incase the NTL is a month late? I don't see that happening. I know they would have no problems spending the required amount to get control back but there's no absolute certainty they can have power. Then, they also do not want to give leverage to anyone who could impact the time requirement. A native issue could really foul things up even if it was trumped up just to get more from the deal. There's almost always a challenge from the Enviro groups even if it's another company funding the group. That's happened many times before. I can't see Teck taking any chances what so ever. Teck is prepared to spend $6 billion on the project. That puts us over $7. They have a contingency fund of 800 million. As a default, they have CIC. We also know they have hit cores with over 3% copper and Elmer averages those over 100 meter cores. With very high grades in smaller chunks Teck knows they can high grade and do better than the IRR that's coming in the FS. All the gambles are outside of the deposit.

Could someone buy us once the shares transfer? Yes. That would be the time to make an offer for CUU. Control is transfered and all the risk is off the table. So an offer would be subject to Teck's back in. Could an offer come before this? Yes. But only a major would offer here. They would have to be prepared to fight for it if it came to that. Mitsu had no problem with that. I doubt that would be the case here. More likely would be a cooperative effort. 2 years ago the company said it wanted to bring its own dance partner because they felt that if Teck brought the partner it might not full advantage us. They've also said for the last year and a half that they have told major interests to wait. Well, the waiting is over. Now I want to see what Jason has up his sleeve for this connection.

Next week is the signal. We should see something materialize. If we just get air slides or other non-core developments then it's back to trading it. If we get even so much as 1 item towards production or money developments we'll know where we're headed. I still want to see 1 makor funding. Because we are at a turning point in the markets when Sept comes it would be nice to see all the future money in the bank in case Sept is a bust. If we are losing ground on the global front it is better to be cashed up.

How much retained cash is acceptable? So Teck gives us 2.8 billion. We retain some and disperse the rest. How much should we retain? I would say the co should retain 50 million. Some might squeak about that. Over funding with a district in hand is not a bad thing. Even if Elmer blew all the play money and came up meager I would say it was worth it. A few cents off our payday for another crack at it... Oh hell ya.

What convergence is there with BXX? If we keep buying west we'll connect with them. But, BXX doesn't have the money. In fact, n one connected to our district has the money so none are eligeble as a partner in exploration. We often see JV's amongst Jr drillers. In this case cash speaks. There should be enough people with capacity to fill any option lands we want to offer. It's possible we could end up with 20 sites optioned to 5 players bu the spring of 2013. No cash requirements from us and all we do is sit back and wait for assays. An instructive study is Altius Minerals. Look at their history. Yes, the recent news is enlightening but the real educational stuff is in the back history.

Jun 10, 2012 01:04PM
Jun 10, 2012 10:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply