Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Web what happened to the idea that a deal is in the works and and there ironing out the details? You swing from that camp to hell bent on a conspiracy theory in just over a week. With the black out being in effect and pieces of the puzzle falling into place i.e. Land claims plus Tech did mention us in there presentation as a project on there radar. Can't remember who posted that info but great info. I don't feel now is the time to hit the panic button especially when summer hasn't even started. How many times have we been told mid to late summer. If it were Sept and we still havnt seen anything then he'll ya damn the torpedoes! I for one don't believe we'll be around in Sept so sit tight and hang on. Great post Fire! More fuel to the buyout in sight. LS
New Message
Please login to post a reply