Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yup, and then out comes the news that we are going to be here for another year and that gets supported by the land buy. (The USA I said? Yup he said). I also hear we've been the victim of a HFT attack very possibly by one of our own. You bet I'm riled. Using an HFT to kill volatility so people can't trade and the price stays down! Just who do you think would be behind that? Let's see, who's been getting all the shares via cheap PP's? Let's look at last year. Nothing was done. Tiny nobody's out worked us and out spent us. So, diddly squat and why? Because we hired a company knowing full well they could not complete the objective. And who wanted the delay most? Teck. So who's Teck's biach? We are and we're getting fleeced. And that's why nothing is moving and the sp has stagnated for a year. Have Elmer explain why we spent so little leading up to the complete failure that was our FS. What did he know and when did he know it and why was that not made public in advance?

New Message
Please login to post a reply