Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Well, up until 2012 I had great faith in the company, the management, the mission and goals of cuu. We new the strategy. All the moves added to the strategy. Shipyard space, buying neighbouring land, ntl, local support, magnetic surveys, drill holes. Now I was told the fs company was one Tck approved and or suggested. I could go onto investor site and all made sense. Even for the novice. Now EE had a bad experience with another mining project where he got ripped off by false info. He lost millions. Fast forward to the latest acquisition where does this meet our strategy, mission or goal. We are all sitting here speculating a cuu2, or a better deal fom teck and so on. blah. We as investors deserve more than a strategic purchase. That's a slapping the face for those of us that have watched the stock price take off and crash. Disclaimer I've been in since .16. I cannot be bothered to hear how positive we should be without a detailed release as to what is going on. I think we might be getting the "Schaft" here. Or have I missed something? Set me straight. Ps. Every time there is a convention our sp gets the schaft. Come on guys sell the bloody stock. Bring me back to 2.75, enough of this modest nice guy approach. Fetch us a sp I can be proud of.
New Message
Please login to post a reply