Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My first response, when I saw the word "April", was...you gotta be @#$^&-ing kidding me!

Hey...I don't care if this thing doesn't get wrapped-up until April, and, in fact, if it means several months of negotiations to get a higher price, I'm all for it. (Frankly, if we get even near your suggested $14 mark, I'll happily wait for this thing to not be concluded until next spring).

But...I certainly want the BEGINNING of the negotiations (i.e. the starting of the Teck "count-down clock") to commence in September. I cannot simply believe that after ALL the promises made by management, that we would now find ourselves in a situation of a yet-AGAIN-delayed BFS release!!!

As noted, if it takes several months to wrap-up the negotiations, then fine...at least I'll know we're getting closer to the end result. For us to not even begin the process until the spring would be insufferable!

...sigh...call me when it's over...

Ice

New Message
Please login to post a reply