Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Mira.... Mira on the wall... Are we the fairest Copper District of All ?????

So if the Mira wasnt meant come out, then Why did Elmer say 2-3 wks or so.

At the AGM Elmer said he "expected" the Mira in 2-3 weeks, and said he was going to check on it. Didn't seem evasive to me, but used the word "expected" ... so who knows, Elmer never got back to us to confirm. LOL.
People go on holidays thus it could have slowed down, maybe it's taking longer due to the results, making Teck has formally engaged them ... many possibilities.
My question in light of this silence is, do these delays or longer-than-wanted timelines for news indicate a problem? I strongly think no. I'm more confident than ever in the co. (flush with cash, updated RE this spring, very probable good news pending, don't think Ernesto has run out of money yet - just a hunch, etc.). Why would Senor E keep pumping money into this for July and August?
Back to beers and vacation ... I'll save my antsyness for mid-September if we're still in the dark.
GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply