Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Mira.... Mira on the wall... Are we the fairest Copper District of All ?????

That is very interesting. Are you saying Mike basically told you we won't see a separate MIRA report? When Elmer said at the AGM we might expect it in 2-3 weeks? Have I got that right? This is very interesting news, considering Vette was told by Mike he couldn't talk tabout he Mira, and Mike essentially put me off yesterday too. Please confirm if you will DC14, because that means something is definitely up and we all need a ray of hope right now.

generaledger...That was the implication. I actually called Mike on another matter and when I asked about Mira I was surprised when he responded that he "didn't expect it would be presented in a seperate press release" although he qulaified that he would need to confirm this with Elmer. When I asked about the timing of the BFS, Mike said "yes we should see it in a couple of weeks.....or 3 or 4 (the latter with a humourous tone). I took that to mean something may be coming by the end August, or first week of Sept.

DC14

New Message
Please login to post a reply