Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Kiss Mira and BFS Goodbye...The deal may have already been done

I hope it hasn't been done. I think in all fairness CUU owes it to the shareholders to release all pertinent information to the public and any other companies that might be interested in acquiring the SC properties. Teck should not have an inside track to Cuu at the expense of the shareholders. Upon release of the BFS, Teck has the right to back-in according to the agreed upon contract, if they decline, then may the highest bidder win. Don' tell me for 1 minute Elmer & Ernesto don't want the most bang for their buck. Only human nature, and good business sense. Hasn't most of the conversation been about how much we all stand to gain with a buyout out of say $7 - $10? Maybe unrealistic, but nobody in their right mind would refuse it. As most have said the buyout will probably come in somewhere between $3 and $5. Whatever it ends up being, the object of buying stocks is to make money. Period. Whether it be 25%,50%,100% a 3 bagger or a 10 bagger. If you make money it was a successful investment.

I am waiting to see if my decision to buy CPFXF (CUU) is a successful investment. GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply