Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to agree with you Chappy, at least to an extent. I don't believe that a deal has already been made, or even that discussions have begun with Teck showing an interest.

I think the closing of camp is related to financing and timing.

Timing: there isn't enough time to get drill results before feasibility. Once feasibility is out the project is more or less defined and the Teck decision is on. They need to have the value assessed and new results can't keep getting incorporated on the fly, it seems. There may be a sense that the Teck decision will come swiftly.

Financing: the delay of the feasibility last time was a big blow to fundraising. I think they had planned on getting a large PP away from EE but when the stock price tanked they decided against it. EE is pumping in money, but only what is necessary to get this project sold. It just doesn't make sense for him to fund the Arizona venture through CUU1 shares, nor does it make sense for him to fund CUU1 drilling now. He would get a bigger return if he waits until our liquidity event, and the shares are consolidated for CUU2, then he buys into the new project. If he gets two shares now for the price of one, after we consolidate, say 4:1, he would get 8 shares for the price of one in a company that has far fewer shares resulting in a much bigger slice of the pie for him. (Bigger even than whatever multiple the sale of Schaft brings him.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply